Expressions by Heather is a Natural Light Portrait Photographer specializing in Senior portraits, Family portraits, and Children portraits.

EbH is based out of Charlotte, MI, but will travel to suit your needs. For a price quote, please email EbH at herberkids3(at)yahoo.com! Heather will get back with you quickly!

We are now booking Class of 2012 Senior’s, so take a peek at what we have to offer, and plan your Senior Portraits out!

Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Portrait Contest Winner- Kylee

On the morning of the 4th of July, I was able to meet up with Kylee, my contest winner, and her parents for her session. She was such a little doll, and did a great job, even though it was warm, and early, and a holiday to boot!

2 comments:

  1. BEAUTIFUL! Thanks so much for stopping by my blog...and and EVEN BIGGER THANKS for the editing tips on Picnik! i started playing with the Curves, but wasn't sure what I was doing....now I have some things to try :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. BJ- with Curves, just try with the set ones first. From there, just slowly adjust it- a little difference on the 'curve' makes a huge difference in the photo. I tweak mostly in black & white when I want super sharp contrast :)

    ReplyDelete