Expressions by Heather is a Natural Light Portrait Photographer specializing in Senior portraits, Family portraits, and Children portraits.

EbH is based out of Charlotte, MI, but will travel to suit your needs. For a price quote, please email EbH at herberkids3(at)yahoo.com! Heather will get back with you quickly!

We are now booking Class of 2012 Senior’s, so take a peek at what we have to offer, and plan your Senior Portraits out!

Friday, May 14, 2010

2 Exciting Photo Shoots This Weekend!

Tomorrow, I get to photograph my brother's family, and then his daughter for her senior pictures! I can't wait.

My weekends are filling up fast, but I have plenty of week day space open. If you would like to schedule a photo shoot, contact me:

herberkids3@yahoo.com
or
Heather- 517-983-1163

Call soon for early summer sessions- I specialize in portrait photography, including children, families, engagement photos, trash the dress (post wedding photos), senior portraits, and more!

No comments:

Post a Comment